Annual European Medical Technology Strategy Forum
Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel and Conference Center, Hugo-Eckener-Ring 15, Terminal 1, Frankfurt 60549 , Germany
Monetizing innovation in MedTech
Capturing the full offer value and exploiting digitalization opportunities
Product innovation has long been the engine for sustainable success for medical technology companies. However, with constrained healthcare budgets, procurement de-bundling offers, and price cuts, maximizing the full value of your existing product is a must, but not practiced enough in view of today’s market environment and digitalization trend.
Successful medical technology companies are now rethinking their business models and focusing on monetization and digitalization strategies for product development. This is not only limited to working on the value of your current off er, but also looking at services and complete solutions to customer critical problems as a way to expand business opportunities, particularly around digitalization. Yet many companies have not successfully managed to capitalize on these opportunities.
Join us for Simon-Kucher & Partners' European Medical Technology Strategy Forum in Frankfurt, where experts from Simon-Kucher & Partners along with an external industry speaker and industry panelists will present insights and practical solutionsfor monetizing innovation.
Attending the forum will offer you food for thought and insights on:
- Current trends in the medical technology space and why monetizing innovation is important
- How to get the basics right and maximize the full value of your product
- How to capture the value of services through enhanced monetization strategies
- How to move your traditional business model to a complete customer oriented solution
- How to take advantage of the digitalization revolution